Friday, November 25, 2016

Sunflower ATC

Hi Friends,

Today I am sharing 2 Mixed media "2.5 by 2.5" ATC with you all. When I had made the sunflower, I was left with some petals that I made for the flower. These ATC were made with the purpose of using these leftover petals as the focal point.


  • The background was created using Ranger distress inks along with stencilling & stamping with Ranger archival ink. 
  • I adhered the sunflower petals on the left corner and attached tha foam circle on top. 
  • To add texture, I added dots on the circle foam with help of a Sakura micron 
  • For sentiment I stamped "Art Journey" from " Unity Stamp Company" on a piece of small cardstock, distressed edges with aged mohagony distress ink and adhered it with a thick double sided tape
  • To finish the ATC, I mixed some red colour with ranger texture paste and applied on the edges roughly with a spatula
Hope you liked these ATCs

With Love,
Dr. Neha Sanwalka 
Crafty Flirtations 


No comments:

Post a Comment