Thursday, November 17, 2016

Film Strip Mini Album

Hi Friends,

It was my best friend Soumya's birthday in October and I decided to make a mini-album as a birthday gift for her. I used the Paper Mania Film Strip Chip-board Album. The reason for using the Film Strip album rather than building one from scratch was that we have bonded a lot over movies. (Little secret: while in Pune for Ph.D., I have seen maximum number of movies in theatre in the 2 years that Soumya stayed with me.)


I added a shaker element to the cover (Check video below to see shaker element)


Soumya loves music and so the guitar pocker



The flap on the right page is a accordion water fall 


Corner Band 


Centre Band 

Here is a small video


Hope you all liked the mini album

Lots of Love,
Dr. Neha Sanwalka
Crafty Flirtations 




No comments:

Post a Comment