Monday, November 21, 2016

Heat Embossed Card For A Loved One

Hi Friends,

So today I am sharing a very special card with you all. I celebrated my 3rd anniversary on 19th and this is the card I made for my dear hubby on our anniversary. So Jitesh's favourite color is purple and hence I choose a purple card stock as the base of my card.


Materials:
  • White & Purple Cards tock
  • So Suzy Peony & Line Flower Stamps  (So Suzy Stamps can be brought in India from Rainbow Craftykari
  • Technique Tuesday Incredible Stamp
  • Peek-a-boo Bold Hugs & Love Stamp
  • VersaMark Watermark Ink pad
  • WOW gold glitter embossing powder
  • Double Sided Tape
  • Ranger Heat Gun
Method:

  • Cut the purple card stock to size 
  • Stamp So Suzy Peony & Line Flower stamps with help of VersaMark Watermark Ink
  • Sprinkle embossing powder to cover the entire area properly and heat emboss with heat gun
  • Repeat the stamping and embossing process for the sentiment with help of Technique Tuesday & Peek-a-boo stamps on a small piece of purple card stock and cut to size
  • To bring out the sentiment, swipe the edge of sentiment piece in the VersaMark Ink pad and repeat the heat embossing process with same WOW Gold Glitter powder 
  • Adhere sentiment on top of the card base with thick double sided tape 
  • Adhere the ready Purple card base to a white cardstock to finish off the card

Hope you liked the simple & elegnat card which is very special to me :)

Love,
Dr. Neha Sanwalka
Crafty Flirtations 





No comments:

Post a Comment