Monday, October 1, 2018

Girls Dont Need a Fairy Tale - Art Journal Page #TTC5

Hi Friends,

We are back with a new challenge at "The Twisted Challenges". The theme for this month is "Fairy Tales + Add Your Own Twist"



I have created a very unconventional page for our theme this month. Little girls are always told fairy tales and made to feel that they need a prince charming who would come to their aid and make their life beautiful and meaningful. However, I believe that any girl can have a beautiful and meaningful life if they work hard to achieve their dreams and goals. So, I have created a simple page depicting the same. 

Girls Dont Need a Fairy Tale - Art Journal Page
The Twisted Challenges October Challenge

Steps to create:

  • I chose a digital stamp from YamPuff and coloured it  using Creta color pencils.
  • Once coloured, I fussy cut the image and adhered it on my art journal page.
  • I wrote the quote with Steadtler fineliner to finish the art journal page.
I hope you like my simple and inspiration page for this challenge. To see more inspiration from my other team mates and to know more about the rules, please hop on the Twisted Challenges Blog.

Love,
Dr. Neha Sanwalka Rungta
Crafty Flirtations 
&

6 comments:

  1. Such a meaningful quote, it is so true. The image is so appropriate, nice coloring.
    Hugs
    Chandhini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neha, your card is fantastic, and a great message to the younger group! Thanks for your comment on my blog today. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete