Sunday, February 12, 2017

Shaker Hourglass ATC

Hi there,

The theme for the month of February 2017 for ATC Swap at "Artist Trading Card Club India" was Shaker Cards. I dont know why, but the moment I read the theme, I knew I wanted to make a Shaker Hourglass ATC. So I gathered my supplies and got on to making this see through, dual sided ATC.



Material:

  • Thick OHP Sheet
  • 1/4" double sided foam tape
  • Dress My Craft Sparkling Sugar
  • Pie Lane Chunky Glitter & Sequins 
  • Washi Tape
  • Pearl Sticker strings
  • Yellow card stock & Sakura Micron 01
  • Glossy Accent
Method: 

  • Using OHP, I drew and cut 2 identical shapes of an hourglass
  • Using 1/4" double sided foam tape, I adhered the 2 pieces together, making sure that I keep one side open like in the image below


  • Through the open side, I added Dress My Craft Sparkling dust, some chunky glitter & sequins to the shaker & once all my shaker mix was in, I stuck the open side too
  • I added Washi tape to the card to cover up all the foam tape & embellished it with pearl sticker strings
  • I wrote the sentiment on a yellow cardstock using Sakura Micron and adhered it on the edge of the ATC using Glossy Accent
Watch the ATC in Action Here:



Hope you liked the ATC.

With Love,
Dr. Neha Sanwalka
Crafty Flirtations 



No comments:

Post a Comment