Thursday, February 9, 2017

Quilled Candle Centre piece

Hi Friends,

Today I am going to share a quilling project I did way back in 2015. So why share a project from 2015?

  • Simply because I didnt blog back then & it is one of my most favourite quilling projects ever & involves many many techniques. 
  • Also, I would like to blog about this as it had won place in top 5 projects back in the annual "Little Circle Annual Quilling Competition" back in 2015 which was judged by Yulia Brodskaya and I really wanted to add the project to my blog. 
I have used a lot of technique in creating this centre piece including combing & honeycomb. Flowers built using quilling are Anthurium & open Lillies.  Hope you enjoy this quilling piece which is very close to my heart. 






Do leave some love if you liked the project. Your comments mean a lot.

Love,
Dr. Neha Sanwalka,
Crafty Flirtations


No comments:

Post a Comment