Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Some mixed-media - The Frugal Way

Hello.

Most often when people talk about mixed-media art, they say they dont want to try mixed-media as they find it very expensive. I have searched and found many frugal recipes online for crafty products and in my search for more inexpensive craft supplies, I did the "Frugal Mixed Media Course by Rashmi Tater of Aaradhya Creations". Sharing some of the projects, where in I used some of the techniques learnt during Rashmi's course. Her course is definitely worth for someone who is just starting out with mixed media and want to try their hands at mixed-media in an economical way before investing in expensive supplies.

P.S. Not all supplies used for below projects are frugal. I have used some products like Inka Gold from my stash and I have also altered the designs to suit my purpose.




Hope you like my try using Rashmi's Frugal mixed-media techniques. If you are looking for doing mixed-media frugal course, her course is definitely worth the money.

Love,
Dr. Neha Sanwalka Rungta
Crafty Flirtations 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful samples - it's so many to find about frugal crafting on YT - so everyone can try without expensive materials I think!
    Happy day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely agree. There are so many recipes for everyone to try out. I specially love videos by "The Frugal Crafter - Lindsay Weirich" She has some really great frugal recipes. Thanks for appreciating the class samples :)

      Delete