Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Your Love Gives Me Wings To Fly

Hello Friends,

It's almost a month to go for Valentine's day, but we all start making cards & gift items early. So here, I am sharing with you a frugal mixed-media layout for Valentine's  gitf.



  • I wrapped some laces I had at home around a 3 by 8" piece of plywood (scrap piece of plywood).
  • Apply a coat of Gesso. Once the Gesso was dry, I coloured the background using spray paints I made at home (You can find numerous frugal recipes on YouTube).
  • For the focal point, I cut a heart from a red card stock and applied red glitter on it using glue.
  • I drew wings on vellum using Ranger Emboss It pen and heat embossed it using White Embossing powder. Then I fussy cut the wings.
  • I stamped sentiments on white card stock and applied a coat of Glossy Accent on them.
  • To finish the piece, I adhered wings, heart and sentiment on the coloured ply using Glossy Accent. 
Hope you enjoyed this quick & frugal Valentine's gift.

Love, 
Dr. Neha Sanwalka Rungta
Crafty Flirtations 


No comments:

Post a Comment