Saturday, January 5, 2019

Smile Layout - TTC#7

Hi Friends,

I am back after a long long break. I hope you have missed me :) Well it was my birthday on 31st December and I spent my birthday crafting an inspiration for the January challenge at The Twisted Challenges. The theme this month is:  Something Old,Something New, Something Borrowed/Gifted and Something Blue.


I created a positive layout for my room, with a simple word "Smile" as the focus and kept the whole piece pretty simple. 



  • I used an old wedding card insert for the base (Something Old) and stamped the word SMILE using Versamark ink and WRMK alphabet stamps.
  • I then heat set the sentiment using Ranger Clear Embossing powder. 
  • Thereafter, I applied Ranger Distress Oxide Inks: Broken China (Something Blue), Picked Raspberry 
  • I also did 2nd generation stamping using a retired Stampin Up Stamp (Something Old) and Ranger Archival Ink Cobalt Ink (Something Blue)
  • I then adhered butterfly die cuts which were cut using dies that I borrowed from Tejal (Something Borrowed).
  • I finished the layout with iCraft clay star sequence that I recently brought (Something New). 
I hope you are inspired to join us at The Twisted Challenges. Last date to participate is 31st January. 

Love,
Dr. Neha Sanwalka Rungta
Crafty Flirtations &
The Twisted Challenges 

1 comment: